Go grab your sunblock! We’ve put together a list of festivals you won’t want to miss. From pop punk and post-hardcore to folk and indie, we’ve got you covered.
- Sophomore Slump Fest 18 – Microwave, Free Throw, Forever Came Calling and more take the stage on Saturday, August 25th, 2018 at Motorco Music Hall 723 Rigsbee Ave Durham, NC. For a full list of bands and to purchase tickets, click here.
- The Growlers Beach Goth – The Growlers have announced this year’s lineup for Beach Goth Fest (previously called The Growlers Six). The Festival will take place on Sunday, August 5, 2018 at Los Angeles State Historic Park 1245 N Spring St, Los Angeles,CA. For more information and to purchase tickets click here.
- Pickathon – Pickathon has created a new take on festivals by offering an eco-friendly vibe. The organizers encourage attendees to ditch their car and take the light rail to the festival. They also offer the option to camp on site. Pickathon takes place August 3rd-5th, 2018 at Pendarvis Farm (16581 SE Hagen Rd Happy Valley, Oregon). For single day and weekend tickets click here.
- THE FEST 17 – Throw together wrestling, a flea market, comedy performances and underground shows and you have THE FEST 17. The multi-venue festival will make you wish it will never end. From the stellar lineup to the amazing events, this is a festival you won’t want to miss. The event takes place on October 26th – 28th, 2018 in Gainesville, FL. You can purchase tickets and FEST express passes here.
- 8123 FEST – The second 8123 Fest takes place January 18th-20th, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ. Although the full lineup has yet to be announced, we know The Maine has something special up their sleeve. Day 1 (January 18th) will be a curated set list picked by fans that The Maine will perform at The Van Buren. Day 2 will be a one time performance of the Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop album in full to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of its release. This is huge for longtime fans, since the band rarely plays songs off this album. Day 3 will consist of a meet and greet. For more information, you can purchase tickets here.